QUICK, CONVENIENT AND PROFESSIONAL
Bourne Tax Prep will get you your MAX refund! Cash advances available!!!
We eliminate the hassle with quality and convenient service! Upload your documents Here! Call for a free quote and e-file today!
Quickly & easily send files to
Bourne Tax Prep
Our taxation services are not only limited to personal matters but we assist with businesses, nonprofit organizations, political affairs and more. Let us be of an assistance to you today!
We offer notary services whether in office or mobile we are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. All 2019 tax clients can receive 1 free notarization.
We provide assistance with all taxation matters, personal budgeting and financial planning. No matter the financial issue, let the Bourne Tax Prep help you!
About Bourne Tax Prep
Tax Professionals in Atlanta GA
Additional tax forms we prepare includes:
- Forms 1041 Estate & Trusts
- 1065 U.S. Return of Partnership Income
- 1120 Corporation Income Tax Return
- 1120POL Income Tax Return for Political Organization
- 2290 Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return
- 2350 Extension Of Time To File U.S. Income Tax Return
- 4868 Individual Income Tax Return Extension
- 56 Notice Concerning Fiduciary Relationship
- 7004 Tax Extension Application
- 720 Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Return
- 8849 Claim For Refund Of Excise Taxes
- 9465 Installment Agreement – 94x Annually
- 94x Quarterly – 94x Pin Regulation
- 990 Return Of Organization Exempt From Income Tax
Bourne Tax Prep can offer a full range of accounting services, while giving you the individual attention that you need.
Years of experience
Bourne Tax Prep has volumes of experience working through IRS audit strategies and financial issues. We guarantee that your business is in good hands at all times.
Serving your business
Bourne Tax Prep provides support in all areas of business consulting. Let our team guide you with a financial strategy that leads to business growth and success.
Ronesha M. Bourne (CEO)
Owner/ Tax Preparer
B.A. in Finance
Professionally, I began my career in the finance field in 2012. After obtaining my finance degree from DeVry University, I became a certified IRS tax preparer. My tax capacity can fulfill a multitude of tax matters nationwide. I enjoy identifying and solving tax problems, listening to the needs of my clients and aiding them through financial consultations. My passion as a certified tax preparer and business owner is to promote taxation literacy to all taxpayers, small businesses, nonprofits and political organizations.
Personally, I’m a United States Navy veteran. I served honorably completing several deployments overseas. I’m very compassionate about helping those in need and dedicate my free time educating my peers and children.